I will soon be traveling overseas to a European country

for a brief trip. As an FPU graduate, I do not have or want a credit card. I don’t want to take my debit card for fear of losing it and having all my accounts drained! But I don’t know that I want to take only cash. I want to have some funds on a card of some kind, in case it should it be needed – and if not needed, I can retrieve the money or at least use it up here at home.

Does anyone know if those prepaid Visa/MC’s work overseas? Is there another option I haven’t thought of? I’ve never traveled out of the country so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

© 2021 A MarketPress.com Theme